Learning to properly apply false eyelashes is a skill that takes a fair amount of practice. However, if you’re looking to achieve beautiful, impossibly long lashes, falsies are most likely your best bet. As you apply your lashes, however, there are a few big mistakes you’ll want to avoid.
Here are some common mistakes to avoid:
1. Carefully measure the extensions to fit the length of the lid.
2. Use a professional that knows how to fix the extensions.
3. Chose a natural look of this beauty accessory and you are good to go, without the hassle of extra makeup.
4. Do not use substandard products. They give a droopy and dull look. Use human hair lash extensions, you can get them from Paris Lash Academy.
5. Last but not the least, never forget about your comfort.