Blow drying your hair is one of those things you probably do, but not the right way, and you know it. So what is the proper way to blow dry your hair?
1. Let Your Tools Take Over: In order to achieve a quality blow out, you’ll need to add certain tools. Dryer with multiple heat settings, Nozzle, round brush and hair clips are the tools that can be helpful to you. This tools help in drying your hair fast and effectively.
2. Prep your locks: Preparing properly is very important. Try not to blow dry you hair immediately after shampoo. Make sure that the hair is air dried for 10-15 mins before you start to blow dry.
3. Love your products: Choosing a right product is very important and use it the correct way! Temporary Straightening products creams, glazes and gels work well if you want a good straight hair. If you want curly hair get a good product. Gel and mousse will do the move for a Wavy look. Always use a heat protectant. These products help prevent blow-drying damage.
4. Get the Right Flow: Make sure that the air flows correctly. This is one of the most important blow drying tips. Hold your hair dryer nicely. The air flow is pointed down when you want your hair sleek and straight from root to tip. Make sure the nozzle of your dryer is elevated. If you are short armed sit on a chair it will be easier for you. Keep the hair dryer at least 8 inches away from your hair.
5. Know your Pattern: Always keep a Pattern for drying your hair. Divide your hair into several sections and clip the sections up while blow drying.
6. Don’t over do it: High heat might damage your hair. You should keep the blow-dryer moving constantly to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot. Make a weekly table keep a gap of one or two days between your drying procedures. Make sure you keep a check on high heat during your conditioning treatments.