A lot of people are going fetish for coconut oil these days.Whether you have natural,relaxed,big curls or short hair,coconut oil will give your hair the much-needed TLC it deserves.It is indeed a blessing for hair and is extremely effective for all hair types.
This oil contains beneficial vitamin E,lauric acid and capric acid which are known to replenish dry strands, thirsty scalp and have high moisture retention for a healthier hair. Now these are our 7 reasons to use/treat your hair with coconut oil-
- Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.As a result, the hair shafts are filled up and given more body which makes Your hair looks denser and fuller.
- Coconut oil has antibacterial properties and nutrients, responsible for ideal hair and scalp protection from insect bites, lice,dandruff,bacteria,protozoan and viral infections.
- Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity, since it is not easily broken down nor evaporated, being very stable. It does not let moisture escape, thus keeping hair moist and soft, which prevents breakage of hair.
- Coconut oil tames frizzy hair,adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Coconut oil slows down hair loss and beneficial for preventing baldness and grey hair.
- Coconut oil treatment significantly reduces protein loss from either damaged or undamaged hair. Researchers have discovered that it is the only oil to provide such a reduction.
Apart from the uses of coconut oil listed above, it is important to keep hair clean, eat well, use good hair grooming products that have minimal side effects and use a good comb that does not break or damage the hair.Enjoy a happy Hair!