We all wish to enjoy our fashion life without a tussle but its rather unfortunate that sooner or later we’re all bound to encounter some fashion problems. Whether it’s your new vintage dress with an unfortunate stain, or your favourite shoe that seem to be becoming small, these problems are ones we cant avoid.
But thanks to fashion hacks, we can deal with some of our fashion problems to make our life a little bit easier and less stressful when encountered with the unfortunate. So click through below to check out some simple fashion guide of solutions that will simplify your life, guaranteed.
1.Have you stained your dress with red wine or oil from food, just soak it up in salt water and it will do the magic.
2. Use paper clips to tuck in your bra straps when you are wearing a racer-back top or dress to avoid the straps sticking out.
3. Remove foundation stain from your shirt by rubbing shaving cream onto the stain and then rinse your shirt, to lift the stain from your shirt.
4. To make your black jeans darker and look cleaner, clean with wet sponge, fold and put it in a ziploc and leave it in the fridge overnight.
5. Want to make you canvas shoes waterproof, use beeswax on the shoes.
6. Use a hair straighter to iron your collar
7. Remove odour from your clothes by spritzing a vodka and water mixture onto the clothes.
8. To stop your sweater from shedding off, fold it and put it inside a freezer.
9. Keep your jeans from fading by adding 1/2 of vinegar to the wash
10. Make your tight shoes a size bigger by leaving a ziploc filled with ice cubes in it overnight.