Bonang Matheba is South Africa’s media ‘Queen B’ and fashion icon and she doesn’t hesitate to give her fans a glimpse inside her famously busy and glamorous life on the reality TV show. BEING BONANG
Meanwhile, Bonang’s right hand side woman Pinky Girl is making a name for herself. As Bonang’s new personal assistant she gets to travel and share in some of the events that Queen B is part of. As much as Bonang is the star of her reality show Being Bonang, we can’t help but also love and notice her cousin Pinky girl. Here are ten reasons why we absolutely love Pinky and we are sure you may agree with some.
1.She is real
Unlike other characters around Bonang who always put on a show or talk extra fancy for the camera, Pinky is just so real and looks unperturbed by it all. We love that.
2. Not only is she Bonang’s personal assistant, the two gorgeous ladies are cousins.
3.It was announced in an episode of Being Bonang that she is Bonang’s new personal assistant.
4. She is stylish
From her many outfit changes on the show and her many hairstyles,Pinky always looks on point
5. Pinky Girl was literally just Bonang’s cousin a few weeks ago but now, her social media following has grown thanks to her famous cousin.
6. She is enjoying her glam lifestyle. This is the life Pinky!
7.The way she talks
Pinky speaks very slow and so polite. And it also looks like she is just lazy to talk, instead of being annoying, it makes her look cute and interesting.
8. Pinky’s love for her champagne like Queen B
9.Her facial expressions
Pinky’s facial expressions are to die for. Whether she is looking at Bonang as she talks to Sfiso on the phone or during commentary.
10. Pinky Girl’s real name is Tebogo Mekgwe.