Are you tired of wrinkles, acne, pimples, black spot etc or you don’t have facial problems but you are just desirous of having a clear and superb face. But wait! Did you know that there are numerous ways of getting a smooth face just overnight without stress and problems. These proven ways has no adverse effect when used just try these methods below and have a smooth face. There are possible ways to get over pimples, wrinkles, acne etc. and have a smooth face just by doing the right thing, now we are promising overnight success with these article but one thing we can vouch for is it has been tried and tested and it has indeed worked for me so sharing it with you is our own way on making sure our fab FashionGHANA readers stay fresh and fabulous always. You might have probably read or even know about and tried it but we would like to ask were you consistent with it, now why not have a different approach to your beauty regime and see to it to the latter before giving up on your face, so here goes nothing, basic beauty regime tips to give you a smooth face.
- For example, it is a good idea to wash your face before and after a workout or after you have been doing physical labor. Try keeping some cleansing wipes in your gym bag or purse that you can use to wipe off your makeup and cleanse your skin.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water to start. You can simply bend over a sink and splash some lukewarm water on your face.
2. Use your fingertips to apply gentle cleanser. It is best to wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Apply a small amount of the cleanser to your hands and use your hands and fingertips to massage the cleanser into your skin.
- Make sure that you close your eyes to avoid getting cleanser in them.
- If you prefer to use a cloth, use a gentle cotton washcloth to massage the cleanser into your skin. Avoid scrubbing because this can irritate your skin.
Experts agreed with us, Don’t use cleansers that use abrasive or rough ingredients to cleanse your face. This would include scrubs that have silica beads or crushed seeds and nuts (like apricot or almond), which can irritate your face.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water. When you have finished applying the cleanser, splash some lukewarm water onto your face to rinse it away. Do this several times to ensure that you have completely rinsed off the cleanser.
- You can also use a clean wash cloth to help remove the cleanser. Just avoid rubbing and scrubbing with the cloth. Instead, apply the wet cloth to your face and gently wipe away the cleanser.
- After you have completely removed the cleanser, turn the water to cool and splash your face with it.
- Use a moisturizer that works with your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin, then choose an oil-free moisturizer. If you have dry skin, then choose a moisturizer that is meant for dry skin.