The University of South Africa (UNISA) is among the top ranking higher learning institutions in the country and beyond. The institution, therefore, stands out as a focal center of academic excellence for learners seeking world-class educational certifications. UNISA applications are for this reason competitive, attracting thousands of applicants every year.
Are you interested in joining this great university to pursue your higher learning studies? UNISA offers a range of courses from certificate programs to short courses and PhD programs. But for you to join the institution, you need first to make an application.
UNISA application tools
The online UNISA application tool is secure and will help you conveniently get a chance at the university. While submitting manual requests at the admissions office remains a conventional method, UNISA online application saves both time and resources; therefore, allowing international learners to enroll for different qualifications without leaving their countries. The university offers fair access to higher learning education with a zero-tolerance policy on past inequalities. The university now conducts its selection exercises within the acceptable frameworks in tertiary training.
UNISA application dates for 2019 academic year
It is advisable to keep track of the important UNISA application dates for 2019 to avoid late submissions. Unfortunately, for 2019, the requests for admission to undergraduate qualifications such as higher and advanced certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas, PGCE, BTech & degrees are already closed. Also, honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas admissions UNISA application for 2019 deadline have already passed. The deadline for registering undergraduate qualifications has been pushed to the 31st January 2019.
The deadline to make a request for admission to master’s & doctoral qualifications for the academic year 2019 was from the 10th of September, 2018 to the 23rd of November, 2018, apart from the following qualifications that allow requests beyond the prescribed deadline:
- Candidates wishing to undertake a multi, inter or trans-disciplinary doctoral degree. These applicants should apply for the Doctor of Philosophy degree (90040-MIT), and to do so, they can use the following contact details for the the Master’s and Doctoral Administration Section for further guidance on how to go about the procedure: 011 471 3296; [email protected]
- Master of Science in Nature Conservation (full dissertation) (98022) interested candidates. Similarly, such applicants can use 011 471 3296 or [email protected] to contact the Master’s and Doctoral Administration Section to be instructed on how to go about the process.
- Apart from Computing students at the College of Science, Engineering and Technology, other applicants interested in qualifications in this department can apply beyond the deadline given above. Such candidates can reach out to the Master’s and Doctoral Administration Section for assistance through 011 471 3296 or [email protected]
- for the applicants interested in Decision Sciences qualifications, to be assisted with regards to applying for the qualification, one can reach out to the Master’s and Doctoral Administration Section through 012 441 5702 or [email protected]
- Selection degrees applicants i.e. qualification codes: 90042, 98402, 98420, 98511, and 98594 also have varying closing dates for applications and are administered by the respective academic departments. Note that for this section, a specific number of students are chosen each academic year.
Source: Briefly.co.za – Latest News SA
See More Look Books Here.
See More Bikini Baes Here.
See All Model Crushes Here.