It is every girl’s dream to have a a clear and glowing skin. And acne, at times can be embarrassing and is definitely a turn off.Though acne is not dangerous, it can leave scars on the skin. So, it is necessary to take proper care of skin to prevent the occurrence of acne.
Egg whites can be used to make a facial mask that helps reduce discoloration of the skin caused by acne, they are cheap, effective, and they don’t require any special skill or expensive ingredients. The best egg white facials, however, don’t use just egg whites, you can add in other powerful ingredients to provide more nourishing benefits to your skin.
Egg White And Lemon
It is a perfect combination for acne prone and oily skin. It not only reduces the acne but also lightens skin tone.
- Separate egg white from the yolk. Add few drops of lemon juice to the egg white.
- Whisk the egg whites and lemon juice until you have a white, foamy mixture and apply it to a clean face
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and final rinse with cold water as it helps to tighten the pores.
Egg white and honey
If you want a complete face mask that adds moisture, tighten pores of skin and also reduces irritation and redness, you can add honey to your egg white.
- Separate egg yolk from white and then add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and whisk it.
- Apply it on skin and leave it on for about 15 mins
- Wash it with lukewarm.
- Repeat once daily.
Aloe Vera And Egg White
Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy for many skin problems including acne. The antimicrobial property in it can fight the bacteria causing acne. Moreover, it also contains an astringent and moisturizing property that aids in making your skin smooth and supple.
- Firstly, you break an aloe Vera leaf to extract its gel.
- Then, you mix this gel with egg white in the clean bowl.
- Next, you apply this pack on your skin by using the broken aloe leaf.
- Now, you allow this pack to stand on your skin for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- After that, you massage your skin for 10 minutes.
- Finally, you wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the same method every day.
Oatmeal, Lemon Juice, And Egg
This face mask gently scrubs away the dead skin cells, and cleanses dirt, While oatmeal can help to remove acne breakouts for all skin types, the antibacterial effect of lemon will combat the bacteria causing acne to give you a clear skin.
- At first, you beat the egg white with fresh lemon juice in a clean bowl.
- Then, you add oatmeal into another bowl.
- Next, you pour 1/2 part of the beaten egg and then mix them well without any lumps.
- Now, you gradually pour the rest of egg mixture into it and mix them together to create a thick paste.
- After that, you apply this paste on the affected skin areas.
- Leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, you wash your skin with cold water and then pat it dry.
- You should repeat the same remedy every day.
Egg White And Rose Water
Egg white and Rose water also treats acne effectively. Egg whites helps to tighten the pores and rose water acts as a toner there by giving natural glow to the skin.